A fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Engineer to join an industry leading consultancy based in Kent. The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of environmental engineers, working on a variety of high-profile projects within the commercial, residential, healthcare, retail and education sector.
Experience & Skills:
- Relevant Degree
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the environmental sector
- Experience with contaminated land projects
- Experience preparing health and safety reports
- The successful applicant will get a salary of between £26,000 - £34,000, dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: Our dedicated Geo-Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral