Do you have the ambition to work for one of the UK's foremost transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Perhaps you are a Graduate Transport planner looking to drop the "Graduate" title and develop your skills in a different environment. Take your career in Transport Planning to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new role at my client's vibrant design office in Oxfordshire.
On offer for you as the Transport Planner:
* Negotiable starting salary, with regular reviews
* Support towards chartership, if this is your ambition
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays - rising with service
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Frequent staff away days and social events
* Regular in-house CPD
As part of a continued growth plan, this excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in this NCE100 company's dynamic team located at their office in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from Masterplanning & Urban Design as well as Traffic Modelling and Site Appraisals, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to some exciting and complex infrastructure projects.
This is also the opportunity to work for an employer who are keen to invest in their staff. Their staff turnover is incredibly low, as people tend to stick around and are genuinely happy and proud to come into the office everyday. Wouldn't you want this for yourself?
What you will bring as the new Transport Planner:
* Minimum three years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY, PICADY, TRICS
This is a genuine opportunity to join a well-established, independent consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information on this unique career-enhancing role.