Are you an experienced Revit Technician with a sound knowledge of building structures seeking a new challenge? Looking to work with a rewarding company on the biggest, most high profile projects in the region? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role!
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Revit Technician:
* Salary up to £36,000 per annum
* Hugely diverse workload - large and complex jobs up to £100m in value
* Friendly office environment where the focus is on team effort to deliver jobs
* Genuine career progression
As part of an ambitious growth plan and on the back of some key contract wins, this fast-growing multi-discipline practice has created the opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Revit Technician to join their vibrant, recently refurbished offices in Poole. Working across a range of sectors on both private and public projects, you will apply your existing knowledge of Revit and building structures to deliver a high quality design service on jobs up to and in excess of £100m - the largest, most complex jobs the region has to offer.
Career development and progression is key to this practice, so you will possess the ambition to further your skills as well as looking to take on a significant role in the design process, working closely with experienced and skilled Structural Engineers. As a reward for this, the Directors - all chartered Structural Engineers - will safeguard your future as well as your well being by offering a relaxed medium-sized company office environment as well as a good benefits package.
As the new Structural Revit Technician you will bring:
* Three years' experience using Revit Structures
* Design consultancy, contractor, or Local Authority design office experience
* The ambition to progress your career
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a dynamic design team to deliver projects
This is a genuine opportunity to realise your potential, whilst applying your highly-valued CAD and Revit skills in the right professional environment. Get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this truly unique career-enhancing role.
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly