Senior CAD Technician
We are working with an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have a number of vacancies available in their Cambridge office. Due to a heavy workload they are looking to make several key appointments over the coming months, starting with employing a skilled Senior Structural Technician on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Educational, Retail, Industrial and more.
* Previous experience working as a Structural Technician on building structures projects, ideally within a consultancy environment
* Previous experience working on projects in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors desirable
* Knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD and Revit
* A good understanding of BIM
* Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
The successful Senior CAD Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on level of experience and benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension contribution and private healthcare for yourself & immediate family.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Senior CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly