Would you like to work for one of the most highly regarded engineering consultancies in the world? A consultancy which is working on some of the largest commercial projects in Central London and Overseas? If you're an experienced Geotechnical Design Engineer looking for that next step in your career, then I want to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer to be join a company that has won over 300 awards, including 'New Civil Engineer Companies of the Year', 'Consultants of the Year' and 'IStructE structural award'. The successful engineer will be joining a team of likeminded individuals based in their central London office. You will be working on a variety of high profile projects within the commercial, industrial and education sector. You will be liaising and working closely with the structural design team to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Minimum of 3 years consultancy experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Experience working on a variety of projects including commercial and residential
- Experienced in foundation design, slope stability, deep excavations and retaining walls
- Experienced in piling, ground improvement and relevant geotechnical software e.g. 'Plaxis 2D/3D'
- Currently working towards chartership or chartered
- A salary of £36,000 - £44,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership Fees paid
- Accident Insurance
- Group pension contribution scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical Recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral