Senior Revit Technician
If you have excellent Revit skills and wish to progress your career within a BIM driven environment, this vacancy is ideal for you.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London who are looking for a technically excellent Senior Structural Engineering Technician to join their skilled Revit team.
Projects: Educational, Mixed-Use, Healthcare, Aviation, Residential, Commercial and more.
Location: Fantastic location in London's busy city centre; nearest tube stations are Chancery Lane & Farringdon.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a similar discipline eg. Architecture
- Full proficiency using Revit with a minimum of 4 years using it on live projects
- Experience or an interest in structural design in concrete (preferably precast) & reinforcement detailing
- Experience or an interest in detailed façade design & detailing
- Other software being used are AutoCAD & Tekla BIMsight and training will be offered where necessary
- Knowledge of 4D BIM Scheduling & Clash Detection
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / 3D
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a challenging & varied role offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package along with the opportunity to use Revit on a wide range of iconic projects.
Technology within the industry is advancing at a rapid rate, so to ensure you don't fall behind please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details on this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly