Senior Revit Technician
If you have excellent Revit skills and wish to progress your career within a BIM driven environment, this vacancy is ideal for you.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London who are looking for a technically excellent Senior Structural Engineering Technician to join their skilled Revit team.
Projects: Educational, Mixed-Use, Healthcare, Aviation, Residential, Commercial and more.
Location: Fantastic location in London's busy city centre; nearest tube stations are Chancery Lane & Farringdon.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a similar discipline eg. Architecture
- Full proficiency using Revit with a minimum of 4 years using it on live projects
- Experience or an interest in structural design in concrete (preferably precast) & reinforcement detailing
- Experience or an interest in detailed façade design & detailing
- Other software being used are AutoCAD & Tekla BIMsight and training will be offered where necessary
- Knowledge of 4D BIM Scheduling & Clash Detection
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / 3D
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a challenging & varied role offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package along with the opportunity to use Revit on a wide range of iconic projects.
Technology within the industry is advancing at a rapid rate, so to ensure you don't fall behind please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details on this vacancy.