Infrastructure Project Engineer (Civil Engineering)
We are based in Romford, Essex and five minutes walk from the railway station and established in 1997.
We provide detailed design, project management and construction management services to utility bodies, developers and contractors throughout the United Kingdom.
We specialise in the following disciplines:
- Existing Infrastructure Facilities Renovation and Expansion
- Infrastructure New Build Design and Construction
- Utility Design and Construction
- Process Improvements
- Engineering Feasibility and Detailed Design
- Project Management, programming and planning
- Construction Management and Commissioning
- Regulatory Compliance and Advice
- Procurement and Expert Contract Advice
We are accredited to the following:
- Member of the Association of Consulting Engineers
- BSEN ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accredited
- Member of the Construction Health & Safety Group and The Association of Project Safety
- Accredited ICE Training Scheme
With a rapidly expanding workload and with a new client base, we now require a Civil Engineering Project Engineer with a minimum 3 years minimum experience in the design of public health (sewerage and water mains) and utility infrastructure (gas, electric, water, telecomms) for re-developments and new developments. The successful candidate shall be qualified to a minimum ONC level (Civil Engineering), preferably degree level and will be proficient in CAD, MS office and Windes software.
The candidate will be working within a small and dynamic team on a range of technically innovative projects for blue chip developers and major companies.
An accredited ICE training package will be available to enable the successful candidate to progress towards professional qualification.
Apply for Infrastructure Project Engineer (Civil Engineering)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly