We are based in Romford, Essex and five minutes walk from the railway station and established in 1997.
We provide detailed design, project management and construction management services to utility bodies, developers and contractors throughout the United Kingdom.
We specialise in the following disciplines:
- Existing Infrastructure Facilities Renovation and Expansion
- Infrastructure New Build Design and Construction
- Utility Design and Construction
- Process Improvements
- Engineering Feasibility and Detailed Design
- Project Management, programming and planning
- Construction Management and Commissioning
- Regulatory Compliance and Advice
- Procurement and Expert Contract Advice
- Residential Mechanical and Electrical design services (building services design and specification)
We are accredited to the following:
- Member of the Association of Consulting Engineers
- BSEN ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accredited
- Member of the Construction Health & Safety Group and The Association of Project Safety
- Accredited ICE Training Scheme
With a rapidly expanding workload and with a new client base, we now require an Autocad Project Engineer with a minimum 3 years minimum experience in the design of public health (sewerage and water mains) and utility infrastructure or building services projects. The successful candidate shall be fully proficient with contemporary 3D Autocad software. Working experience of BIM/Revit would be of a considerable advantage but is not essential for this role.
The candidate will be working within a small and dynamic team on a range of technically innovative projects for blue chip developers and major companies.