Senior Civil Engineer
Take your career to the next level with this Senior Civil Engineer opportunity in Central London!
Our client has an enviable reputation within the industry and offers a multi-discipline and collaborative approach to a broad range of challenging projects in healthcare, education, retail and workplace.
Their Central London office is a vibrant and stimulating place to work where you will be encouraged to apply your creative skills.
The Senior Civil Engineer they are seeking will have a strong academic record and will have gained at least 2 years' post Chartered experience, with a strong technical aptitude.
A seasoned leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
- Develop client relationships and maintain existing
- Mentor and lead junior team members
- Be responsible for project design delivery - from concept to construction
- Experience at similar level
- Experience working on site - possibly as a resident engineer
- Chartered MICE
- Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings, highway and public realm
- Highway, pavement design and ground modelling experience
- Ground modelling, Masterplanning and Flood Risk Assessment experience
- Experience undertaking Section 38, 278 & 104 Agreements
- Proficient in Civils 3D, PDS, Windes and AutoCAD
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, working for a major multi-discipline practice who are well established.
To be considered for this role, or to discuss in confidence, please contact Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly