Our client is a leading international, award winning firm of Civil & Structural engineers who are known for their design-focused & innovate approach to engineering.
They currently have a requirement for a Civils Director to head the Infrastructure team in their South East London office.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering
- Be a Chartered Civil Engineer within a relevant institution
- Excellent business development skills
- Strong business acumen
- Project management experience; experience leading diverse project teams & taking the lead on infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding & appreciation of other disciplines, with a solid background of experience working closely with other construction professionals, clients & contractors on a range of projects from concept through to completion
- Business development
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Being responsible for projects being delivered on time & to budget
- Ensuring members of the infrastructure team are performing technically
- Ensuring the development of members of the infrastructure team
- Keeping up to date with industry & technological trends
This is a diverse & challenging role, offering the successful Civils Director a competitive negotiable salary & excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more detail and a confidential discussion.
Apply for Civils Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly