Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a well established engineering design practice with a broad range of services in the construction industry. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable Chartered or near Chartered Senior Civil Engineer to join a newly established infrastructure team to deliver projects in their Cambridge office. You will work alongside other senior designers, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to deliver projects from scheme through to construction.
The Senior Civil Engineer they are seeking will have a strong academic record and will have gained at least 2 years' post Chartered experience, with a strong technical aptitude.
A seasoned leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
- Develop client relationships and maintain existing
- Mentor and lead junior team members
- Be responsible for project design delivery - from concept to construction
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered MICE
- Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings, highway and public realm
- Be able to prepare a range of civil engineering reports including but not limited to, drainage strategies, utility reports, technical notes and transport feasibility.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage, Auto Track, PDS, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, working for a major multi-discipline practice who are well established.