Senior Civil Engineer
Are you currently working as a Civil Engineer on Infrastructure Development projects? Then we would like to hear from you.
My client is looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to their Edinburgh office on a permanent basis.
You will join their roads/infrastructure development team.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Industrial and more.
- You will be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally, you will be CEng MICE
- It's expected you are proficient with either Civil 3D OR PDS & MicroDrainage and can comfortably oversee the design output of your team
- Ability to lead a project team
- Confidence to liaise with clients, third parties and local authority representatives
£40,000 - £46,000 DOE
7% Pension + other benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a progressive firm during a period of expansion. Future progression will be offered, moving into a senior role.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Iain to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.