Senior Civil Engineer
Are you currently considering the next positive step in your career as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer? Do you have the ambition to work on exciting Infrastructure projects in the UK?
Conrad Consulting has an opportunity within an industry-leading multi-discipline consultancy who are looking for a keen and experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK Infrastructure to strengthen the team in their busy London office.
If you are seeking a Senior role in order to further develop your skills as a Civil Engineer, whilst being exposed to more complex projects as part of a well-established team and department, this could be the perfect role for you.
Requirements of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE) or at least incorporated, or working towards
* Drainage design experience including SUDS
* Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage
* Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment
* Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104)
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer is a generous salary and flexible benefits package, with professional membership fees paid.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity, ring Graham Ventham or apply online now!
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly