Senior Structural Engineer
We've just taken in a new role with one of our key clients who are looking to strengthen the structural team in their London office. They are looking to appoint a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their expanding workload of building structures projects.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running your own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (MICE / MIStructE),
- Client facing experience,
- Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians,
- Willing to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
If you're interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.