Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned consultancy? Do career progression and recognition place high in your list of priorities as a Civil Engineer? Take a look at how this new opportunity could be your chance to drive your career forward and progress!
This particular consultancy seeks to reward high quality work, so with an annual bonus structure, continued learning and development as well as growing and diverse order book, they could offer you the best chance to propel your career as a Civil Engineer to the next level. Support towards chartership will be given as professional development is one of the core values of the company.
You will utilise your experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of four year's UK consultancy experience.
What you will bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Four years' experience in a UK design consultancy or Local Authority
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Windes MicroDrainage
* Experience of S278, S38 and S104 agreements.
* Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments (not essential)
As a Civil Engineer with solid Infrastructure experience, you will be joining a dynamic company that works across the UK on award-winning projects ranging from large-scale mixed-use developments to education and healthcare facilities - so the project portfolio is certainly diverse with projects regularly in excess of £30m in value. You will enjoy working on some major high profile frameworks as well as bespoke and one-off builds for the likes of Audi and John Lewis.
On offer for you as the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Annual performance-related bonus
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to 9 public holidays!
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not already obtained
This is a truly great opportunity for a keen and ambitious Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design to take the next step forward in their career by joining an established industry name. If you are ready to progress, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new career development opportunity.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly