Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Southampton are looking for an ambitious Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer to join their award winning environmental team.
The successful candidate will be working for a multi-national consultancy, working on a variety of projects within the environmental sector, including but not limited to contaminated land projects, commercial, residential, retail, education, leisure and healthcare.
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the Geoenvironmental sector
- Extensive experience with contaminated land projects and site investigations
- Experience with phase 1 and phase 2 reports
- Experience managing and mentoring junior environmental staff
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- A competitive salary of £32,000 - £36,000, dependant on experience.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Social and sports events
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental and Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral