Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to help take a lead on projects from their London office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success. The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
* Detailed infrastructure design experience across a range of sectors
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Represent the company at design meeting, site meetings and external technical meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships as well as liaising with other third parties such as Local AuthoritiesRequirements of the Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer:* Minimum of five years' experience in infrastructure design along with a solid and demonstrable working knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDES), AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
* Be fully up to date with adoptable standards and practices from a range of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of delivering Section 38, 104 & 278 agreements
* Minimum HND and / or relevant Civil Engineering degree
* Full UK driving licenseIn return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
Apply for Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly