Team Leader Storm & Waste Water
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to lead the Storm and Waste Water teams within our Community Lifelines Hub. This role will involve management and operation of Gisborne city’s storm and waste water networks, providing effective management, leadership and direction to staff and contractors. The Drainwise Project is a key project to deliver.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 10 years relevant work experience.
· An understanding of legislation including Local Government Act, Health & Safety at Work Act.
· Excellent communication, project management and negotiation skills.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships.
· Analytical and problem solving skills with ability to provide acceptable negotiations, solutions and options.
· Demonstrated skills with work programming, projects and people.
Our team is dedicated to making a difference within our Tairāwhiti region. In return we can offer you a challenging and varied work and great lifestyle living in sunny Gisborne. If this sounds like you and could see yourself contributing to our community, we would love to hear from you!
For further information please contact Neil Daykin.