Technical Director - Rail
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a Technical Director to join their expanding rail team in London.
- Undertake the design and project management of civil and structural engineering projects including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for management of the design phase including financial management and control of the design process.
- Act as the technical lead and will support the team in developing their technical knowledge.
- Hold a degree in structural or civil engineering
- Experience working on large scale projects, some procured on a D&B basis.
- Experience as a Project Engineer
- Experience of managing a team would be desirable.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- Good knowledge/understanding of structural design and analysis software as well as BIM processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop relationships based on your visible technical and project delivery ability.
This would be an ideal role for those holding a position as a Principal Engineer and be looking for the next step.
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Annual performance related bonus
- Excellent career development prospects
If the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please send your CV to Graham Ventham.