Associate Director - Rail
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for an Associate Director to join their expanding rail team in Ipswich.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the directors in the leadership and operation of the rail team through strategy, effective team leadership and the provision of sound technical and commercial advice.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred
- Excellent numerical verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience and expertise in the operation of a consultancy environment in the rail or civils sector
- Confident in undertaking business development activity and client management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the work of others
On offer for the Associate Director:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Annual performance related bonus