- Full Time
Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for building high quality new homes, whilst also creating vibrant, sustainable communities.
Crest Nicholson Regeneration (CNR) are an award-winning region, specialising in large-scale developments, incorporating residential and mixed use projects across the Southern region of the UK. CNR are now recruiting for a Technical Executive to lead multiple major projects varying from pre-operational through to legacy stages, with key developments in Bath, Birmingham, Milton Keynes and Bicester. You will be direct line managing Technical Managers, Technicians, Graduates and Apprentices in the team, managing performance and workloads.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Manager looking to expand their reach to technically more complex and interesting projects with Management responsibilities.
Key elements within the role include:
- Optimising development proposals - making recommendations and advising the Land team on the most cost effective and compatible scheme to Crest's strategy
- Programming all pre-operational activities in order to minimise and match the timescale to securing a construction, sales and conveyancing start
- Building relationships with statutory Authorities, instructing Consultants and obtaining/vetting their reports
- Oversee technical appraisals, structural and architectural designs and all design programmes
- Reporting to the Production Director, driving forward the project timescales with quality at the forefront of your mind
- Working closely with all internal Development, Commercial, Build, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams
- Effectively managing your time across multiple projects, including legacy sites
- Lead and guide your team to maximise their strengths and performance and drive forward a team approach
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
You'll be an experienced Senior Technical Manager or Technical Executive from either an Engineering or Architectural background. Your core expertise will be within the residential New Homes field with mixed-use schemes for both residential and commercial, ideally Regeneration schemes. You will be qualified to a HNC/HND or Degree level with chartered CIOB/ICE membership.
Strong knowledge and ability to manage the pre-planning through to legacy stages of the Technical lifecycle for multiple complex developments is essential. A target driven, proactive problem solver, with the challenges of managing your time and delegation of work effectively.
You'll be a natural leader, able to build strong working relationships with internal teams and appointed Consultants. We're looking for someone with a trusting and constructive management style, building rapport with your team members.
As an employer of choice, we offer an extensive range of benefits, to include:
- Annual bonus
- Share save scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension with generous company contribution
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- 25 days' annual leave
- Retail and gym discounts
This role involves travel to the outlined sites on a regular basis, the ideal candidate will be based between the M4, M40 and M1 radius in central England, or near to our head office in Chertsey, Surrey.
Ready for the challenge? Apply today.
No agencies please! We will contact you if we need your support.