Would you like to work for a consultancy that has offices across the world? A multi-disciplinary consultancy which has won countless awards and is renowned within the engineering and environmental industry. If you're an ambitious ecologist looking for that next step in your career and you're looking for a company that offers fantastic career progression, a dedicated chartership programme and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest projects within the industry, then I want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be based in their Dublin office working on some of the most exciting projects within the marine, freshwater and terrestrial sector, including but not limited to infrastructure, oil and gas, utilities and energy projects.
- Minimum of 2 year's consultancy experience within the ecology sector
- Experience undertaking protected species and habitat surveys
- A sound knowledge of relevant EU laws and policies
- Relevant degree
- Hold one or more protected species licences
- A salary of €26,000 - €34,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual professional membership fee
- Benefits to suit your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.