Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest privately owned engineering and environmental consultancy within the UK as a Senior Geo-environmental Engineer based in their Cambridge office.
The successful candidate will be joining an award winning environmental team working on a variety of projects within the contaminated land sector, including but not limited to commercial, residential, education, energy and industrial projects.
- Minimum of 6 years Geo-environmental experience
- Experience carrying out ground investigations
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Experience with phase 1 & 2 reports/investigations
- A salary of £36,000 - £44,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Care
- Life assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personalised benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral