Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
Would you like to work for a consultancy that puts you first as the employee? A consultancy which cares about your career development and training? A consultancy which is working on some of the most exciting projects in Scotland?
The successful candidate will be based in their East Kilbride office as a Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer, working in a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of remediation projects.
- Minimum of 5 year's consultancy experience within the Geoenvironmental sector
- Experience undertaking phase 1 reports and phase 2 site investigations
- Experience working on contaminated land projects
- Chartered or currently working towards chartership is desired
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geoenvironmental engineers
- A salary of £28,000 - £36,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits to suit your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.