Associate Geotechnical Engineer
An elusive opportunity to join a consultancy which is renowned across the UK and overseas for their Geotechnical works. The successful candidate will be based in their Central London office as an Associate Geotechnical Engineer, leading and developing their London team.
- Minimum of 10 year's consultancy experience within the geotechnical sector
- Experience working on projects within the commercial and residential sector
- Experience undertaking ground investigations
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability, earthworks and retaining walls,
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- A salary of £58,000 - £65,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits to suit your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.