1 day left
- Full Time
An elusive opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy which has offices across the UK as an Environmental Consultant in their Manchester office.
If you're looking to join a consultancy which has won award after award and is renowned for having a very close knit team ethic, then I want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded SME in their environmental team, working on a variety of projects, mainly within the commercial sector. Carrying out phase 1 & 2 reports and investigations, as well as coordinating projects and carrying out environmental due diligence reports.
- Minimum of 3 years Geo-environmental experience
- Experience carrying out ground investigations
- Experience with delivering phase 1 reports and phase 2 site investigations and risk assessments
- Knowledge of contaminated land issues and liabilities linked to sustainability and flooding
- Sound knowledge of Environmental legislations
- A salary of £28,000 - £36,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personalised benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Environmental Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly