Principal Geotechnical Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Principal Geotechnical Design Engineer - London - CGL
One of the most highly regarded consultancies within the Geotechnical sector is looking to appoint an ambitious Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their award winning Geotechnical team in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of high profile projects within the commercial, residential, education, urban regeneration, healthcare and retail sector.
- Minimum of 8 year's consultancy experience within the geotechnical sector
- Experience working on projects within the commercial and residential sector
- Experience undertaking ground investigations
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability, earthworks and retaining walls,
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- A salary of £48,000 - £55,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits to suit your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly