Senior Technical Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
Crest Nicholson Regeneration are now looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join the team, based at our upcoming Campbell Wharf development in Milton Keynes. Campbell Wharf will be a stunning range of 300 apartments and townhouses, commercial units and footbridge as part of the marina setting.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Coordinator, looking for progression with more ownership and responsibility for managing a project independently.
Key elements of the role to include:
- Support the Management team with technical appraisals, where abnormal costings of potential development land are provided within required timescales.
- Provide cost effective options in physically developing the land where recommended.
- By ensuring, where requested, that the site can be properly serviced and constructed upon.
- Support strategic land acquisitions and planning appeals including strategic technical studies, negotiating with statutory Authorities, instructing Consultants and obtaining/vetting their reports.
- Liaise with statutory authorities with documentation and drawings relevant to the contracts and sites
- Prepare detailed Design programmes, including the management of the production information to ensure the company meets its business objectives
- Assist with Technical and Services budgets
- Feedback all technical design matters encountered during construction to the Technical Managers.
- Maintaining a general awareness of current material and construction research and making recommendations or giving warnings as appropriate.
- Undertaking adequate CPD to maintain Professional Status where appropriate and to be aware of industry changes and developments.
Applicants must have:
- Technical Coordination experience, either from an Architectural Consultancy, Housebuilder or Property Developer
- Architectural OR Engineering background
- Degree educated in relevant disciplines, such as Architecture, Design, Planning, Civil Engineering or the Built Environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with highly complex technical drawings and plans
- Able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external partners
- Building Regulations and NHBC standards knowledge
- Strong IT skills
Benefits and package:
- Competitive salaries and bonus schemes
- Share save Scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension and healthcare
- 25 days' annual leave
- Retail and gym discounts