Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
An award winning global consultancy with one of the largest Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental team in the UK, is looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer to join their team in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of large scale commercial, energy and residential, urban regeneration, retail, education and healthcare projects
- Minimum of 6 year's consultancy experience within the geotechnical sector
- Experience undertaking ground investigations
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability, earthworks and retaining walls,
- Chartered or currently working towards chartership is desired
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- Experience managing projects and validating earthworks
- A salary of £40,000 - £46,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits to suit your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly