5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join a global industry leading consultancy as a Principal Hydrologist based in their High Wycombe office.
The successful candidate will be supervising all hydrogeological and environmental aspects of local projects.
- At least 8 years 'experience within the hydrology sector
- Experience of site supervision
- Experience with pump test supervision and analysis
- Experience with factual and interpretative reporting, data management and analysis
- Experience mentoring and managing junior staff
- A competitive salary of £44,000 - £54,000, dependant on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Principal Hydrologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly