5 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work for one of the most highly regarded consultancies within the industry? A consultancy which has offices across the world and work on some of the biggest projects within the industry? If you're a Hydrogeologist with at least 8 years' experience, then I want to hear from you.
- At least 8 years 'experience within the hydrogeology sector
- Experience of site supervision
- Experience mentoring and managing junior staff
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience working on a variety of large scale clean water projects
- A competitive salary of £44,000 - £54,000, dependant on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Principal Hydrogeologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly