7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join a global industry leading consultancy as a Senior Hydrologist based in their High Wycombe office.
- At least 5 years 'experience within the hydrology sector
- Experience of site supervision
- Experience with pump test supervision and analysis
- Experience mentoring and managing junior staff
- Preferably chartered or currently working towards chartership
- A competitive salary of £34,000 - £44,000, dependant on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Senior Hydrologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly