A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Associate Director to join a leading firm who pride themselves on offering first-class transportation planning design on a wide variety of projects both throughout the UK and internationally.
The skilled and experienced Associate Director will join the Transportation team in their London office. Working on across a variety of sectors the Associate Director will be an integral part of a successful team of transport planners delivering a broad range of services to public and private sector clients.
- Support current clients' requirements by managing the delivery of projects and securing planning permissions for development proposals
- Work closely with clients with responsibility for maintaining and enhancing existing relationships,
- Undertake marketing and business development activities to expand existing client base.
- Provide technical expertise to colleagues to support multi-disciplinary projects and help to promote the profile of the Transportation team within the company
- Strong financial management skills are required to support the Director of Transportation in maintaining the strong financial performance of the team and enabling its future growth.
- Engineering degree at Batchelor's level or higher in a relevant discipline
- Significant relevant experience in a transportation and/or transport planning role within a relevant consultancy and/or local authority
- Proven technical expertise with relevant technical software including GIS, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TEMPRO.
- Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design discipline
- Proven ability in both overseeing and producing effective transport planning solutions and preparing project reports.
- The ability to support more junior colleagues to progress their career is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm who currently hold some of the most notable design projects. To apply, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting or call on 01728 726126.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly