Senior Civil Engineer
Does your current role allow you the flexibility to have a healthy work-life balance? Are you looking to take on the next challenge in your career as a Civil Engineer? Take your career forward by reading on further about this exciting new senior opportunity!
This well-established consultancy is a multiple office Civil and Structural Engineering practice, with a reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the United Kingdom. As a result of some key project wins, the opportunity has been created for a skilled Civil Engineer with a passion for major Infrastructure to join their busy Basingstoke head office in a newly-created senior engineer role.
What you will receive as the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Flexible working hours considered
* Option to buy or sell up to 5 days extra holiday per year
As a Senior Civil Engineer you will offered the responsibility for all aspects of engineering output and to work alongside a dedicated infrastructure team who collaborate with the building structures unit to deliver projects ranging in value up to and around £30m in value.
What you will bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Five years' experience within a UK consultancy environment
* Chartered or near-chartered Civil Engineer (ICE)
* Conversant in PDS and Microdrainage (WinDES) software
* Experience of S106, S185, S278 agreements and ideally Environment Agency applications
* Full UK driving licence
This dynamic consultancy can provide you with a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a real sense of satisfaction - they have a notoriously high retention rate. Get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.