Civil / Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting wish to appoint an experienced and driven Civil Engineer, for one of Irelands most established engineering consultancies.
The successful candidate will be Chartered or working towards becoming Chartered, with previous experience specialising within the infrastructure sector.
Our client has several offices across the country, with this specific position being based in their Limerick office.
Fantastic opportunity to be involved in design focused projects, across several different sectors which include > Commercial, Housing developments, Industrial and Healthcare.
Opportunities to progress up the ladder could come sooner than expected as the company are going through a significant level of growth.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience working in a consultancy background
- Having Chartership would be highly advantageous, but working towards this status would be of interest also
- Specialised within the infrastructure sector
- Software proficiency in either Civil 3D / Windes
Reasons to Join >
- Incredibly appealing salary on offer
- CPD training
- Health cover
- Flexible working hours
- Subscription fees paid for
- Like keeping fit? Corporate rate for gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme & Sports Social Club available too
- Holiday entitlement increases, provided your years of service does too
**This client has a whole host of opportunities available across Ireland just now. This is at all levels for Technicians and Engineers, both Civil & Structural. To find out more, please feel free to get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to €500 for a successful referral