Associate Director (Structures)
We are working with one of our key clients, a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices across England, to source an Associate Director of Structures to join their South West London based office on a full-time permanent basis to manage their team on a range of high-profile building structures projects.
Projects: High-Rise, Residential, Hotels, Commercial and more.
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer with a good level of post Chartered experience,
- Natural leadership skills,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on a range of building structures projects from concept through to construction,
- A strong level of experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A demonstrable track record of delivering projects successfully on time & to budget, ensuring clients are satisfied,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
The successful Associate Director of Structures will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and opportunity to progress & get involved in business development. This is a great opportunity to lead talented teams of Engineers & Technicians on contemporary & iconic building structures projects. If you would like to know more about this vacancy and our client, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham - suitable applicants will be contacted with further information.
Apply for Associate Director (Structures)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly