Senior Structural Engineer
Exciiting? Different? Progression?
These are just some of the qualities that we look for in career, and this role below goes above and beyond!
Using the latest cutting-edge technology, this firm showcases a fascinating portfolio of projects. Paired with an innovative, highly-experienced team-, this business offers only the best quality,
- Chartered (or near)
- 5-10 years' experience in built sector
- Hold a Masters degree in civil or structural engineering
- Good management experience
- Ideally have structural design software experience (TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Revit/BIM
- Strong client-facing skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free PC/laptops
- Potential bonus up to 15%!
Contact Conrad Consulting today and ask for Graham Ventham, for more details.