Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading construction, property, residential and services firm who operate globally undertaking significant construction and civil engineering for both temporary and permanent works.
Sectors include: Education, health, housing, defence, transport and power amongst others.
Their Norwich office has a current requirement for a CAD Technician to assist with mainly infrastructure work including roads, bridges e.t.c.
Requirements of the CAD Technician:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit and Infraworks desirable but not essential
- Minimun 3 years' experience
- Ability to work using their own initiative
On offer for the CAD Technician:
- Salary up to £35000 per annum
- Genuine career progession
- Friendly working enviroment
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.