Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading construction, property, residential and services firm who operate globally undertaking significant construction and civil engineering for both temporary and permanent works.
Sectors include: Education, health, housing, defence, transport and power amongst others.
Their Norwich office has a current requirement for a CAD Technician to assist with mainly infrastructure work including roads, bridges e.t.c.
Requirements of the CAD Technician:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit and Infraworks desirable but not essential
- Minimun 3 years' experience
- Ability to work using their own initiative
On offer for the CAD Technician:
- Salary up to £35000 per annum
- Genuine career progession
- Friendly working enviroment
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly