If you are looking for a chance to join a leading consulting engineer who will support you towards chartership then this opportunity is for you.
We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Glasgow.
Our client is successful in numerous markets; commercial, residential, healthcare and more.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
- Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC
- Checking of calculations prepared by Graduate Engineers
- Attend site and conduct structural surveys under the guidance of a Senior Engineer
- Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
- Liaise with the client, third parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
- Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of CEng status
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
You will also be given a designated parking space at the office.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.