We're working with a huge contender in the engineering industry, to find a Civil Engineer to join the organisation in creating unique and innovative designs within our constantly-evolving world.
This institution specialises in creating bespoke, carefully designed construction projects across a variety of disciplines using the latest design computer software.
As a Civil Engineer you'll need:
- A good knowledge of Microdrainage and Civils 3D
- Efficient in using AutoCAD and 3D software
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of government technical standards and legislation
- Hold a Civil Engineering degree
As a Civil Engineer your duties include:
- Oversee and manage delivery of construction materials
- Communicate and collaborate with engineers and technicians from other disciplines
- Responsible for producing detailed and thorough production documents in n accordance to relevant standards and procedures
- Ensuring high quality throughout all work
- Taking active responsibility in maintaining calculations and drawing records.
Give Graham Ventham on 01728 726126, and you'll be provided for more detailed information.