Principal Civil Engineer
This dynamic firm is seeking a Principal Civil Engineer to work on and manage a range of exciting, iconic projects.
Situated in the beautiful city of Chelmsford, the Principal Civil Engineer for this company will be focused on highways, pavements and drainage infrastructure, so experience within these fields would be advantageous.
This multiple award-winning business is looking for someone that can be bring something a little extra to the team, which could be you…
- Create and present deign documents
- Liaising and maintain a good rapport with clients
- Manage design teams
- Development on client relationships
- Produce project reports for clients
- Adhering to company policies
- Comprehensive knowledge of 3D computer design software
- Section 38- 278- 106 experience
- Must be Chartered
- Minimum 5 years' experience in infrastructure engineering
- Hold a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
- Good working knowledge of construction contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Being aware of company and government policies and procedures
- Experience of producing design documents for infrastructure, drainage, highways etc
Please contact Graham Ventham for more details on the vacancy.