Our client is an established consultant engineering firm based in Ipswich, who are currently looking to expand their experienced team of engineers by employing an Infrastructure Engineer.
This firm specialises in providing detailed design as well as project & construction management services to utility bodies, contractors & developers across the UK.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be working as part of the team to work on a range of innovative projects across all sectors.
What you need:
- A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of highways, junctions and drainage sectors
- Being able to work well with a team as well as using initiative
- Excellent communication skills
A great opportunity for the right person, with a potential for career progression!
Please contact Graham Ventham for more details.