Senior Structural Revit Technician
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading firm Engineering firm?
Enjoy a varied workload, developing high profile projects throughout the UK?
Our client is an established practice who strive in turning challenges into solutions. The Senior Structural Revit Technician will play a hands-on role within the team, by maintaining excellent client relationships, and developing repeat and new business.
- Develop and co-ordinate 3D models in Revit structure software
- Ensure work is completed in a timely-manner to agreed budgets
- Carry out site survey work to assistant engineers
- Ensure Ridge management and other polices and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with architects, building services engineers and other professionals within and outside the firm
- Preparing production programmes and completion of drawings, models and schedules
- Minimum 15 years design office experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in building structures projects
- Excellent Revit use and experience
- Minimun of ONC/HNC or equivilant in building structures or civil engineering
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, please contact Graham Ventham.