Associate Geotechnical Engineer
An elusive opportunity to join a consultancy which has won numerous awards for their projects and is recognised within the industry for their Geotechnical Engineering. If you're looking to manage and expand a Geotechnical team within an established award winning consultancy, then I want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be based in their Central London office working on a variety of projects, mainly within the commercial, residential, education, retail and healthcare sector across Central London. You will be leading the Geotechnical team in their London office and will be managing projects, as well as be involved in tendering for projects and business development.
- Minimum of 10 years Geotechnical consultancy experience
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Experience with foundation design, retaining walls, slope stability and basement excavations
- Experience manging and mentoring junior Geotechnical Engineers
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience with Business Development would be an advantage
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral