Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a background in all forms of construction and building types? Looking for a challenging but rewarding career with a leading engineering consultancy?
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Structural Engineer to join their busy Edinburgh office.
You can expect to work on a variety of building structures using steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
Criteria for Structural Engineer:
- Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Chartered or near chartered status (ICE or IStructE)
- UK experience working for an engineering consultancy on building structures
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software.
- Experience of historic building would be an advantage.
£38,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
benefits package includes:
- flexible working
- life assurance
- healthcare and more.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career with a leading consultancy.