An exclusive opportunity to join a global consultancy as a Geotechnical Design Engineer, working within their multi-disciplinary environmental team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Geoenvironmental team working on a variety of commercial, road, power and residential, healthcare, retail and education projects.
- Minimum of 1 years Geotechnical Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Knowledge of Geo-environmental investigations
- Experience with Geotechnical design software e.g. Plaxis would be an advantage
- Knowledge of UK Geotechnical standards
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical and Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral