Would you like to work for a consultancy which was placed in the 'UK's top 10 Geotechnical Consultancies' according to Ground Engineering magazine? A company which offers flexible working, fantastic career progression opportunity and prides itself on promoting a healthy work life balance? If you're an ambitious Ground Engineer, then I want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 1 years post graduate experience within the Geoenvironmental/Geotechnical sector
- Relevant Degree
- Experience with soil and rock logging to UK standards
- Experience with phase 1 desk studies
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral