Conrad Consulting is working with a reputable London firm who is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Civil Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), assist in the issue of project documents and work closely with other members of the infrastructure team to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
Our client is looking for an Civil Engineer with:
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous)
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage)
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes
- Civil 3D experience (advantageous)
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning practice where the directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an engineer and take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
You will also receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive training
- Support towards achieving Chartership (ICE)
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
If this Graduate Civil Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to know more about our client, please send your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.