Are you a skilled and ambitious Civil Engineer looking to join a truly dynamic team? Looking to benefit from a diverse and growing project portfolio across several key sectors and escape small-scale residential design? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new career-defining role in Cardiff.
Due to their continued organic growth, this genuine multi-discipline Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy have created the opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to join their vibrant and highly technical team in their Cardiff head office.
Working across several key sectors including Highways, Aviation and Water, your new position will give you the opportunity to work on high profile projects up to £30m in value.
This practice offers the diversity and scale of work usually boasted by a larger international consultancy, but without the usual corporate characteristics of such firms. They are truly multi-discipline with an ambitious Directorship that will seek to develop you further in your career as a Civil Engineer.
On offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000
* Competitive pension scheme at 5%
* 24 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Health assurance
* Westfield health scheme including contributions towards - dental, optical and well-being services
* Continued professional development
* Friendly and growing team
What you'll bring as the new Civil Engineer:
* Three years' experience within Civil Engineering (Highways, Infrastructure, Aviation design)
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Windes Microdrainage and ideally Civils3D
* Exposure to local authority projects or frameworks would be ideal, but not necessary
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new opportunity, please contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on how to progress your career to the next level.