Senior EIA Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious EIA Consultant to join an award winning global consultancy as a Senior EIA Consultant to be based in their Hemel Hempstead office. The successful candidate will be joining a multi-disciplinary environmental team, working on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial and energy sector.
- Minimum of 4 years EIA consultancy experience in the UK
- Relevant Degree
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Experience managing projects
- Sound understanding of UK legislations and policies
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £34,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral